Thu, Apr 07|
Royal Oak-Chiropractic Lifestyle Studio
MLiQ Live // Royal Oak - April 7th
Learn more about MLiQ, an inexpensive app that will ease your patient education process, add more new patient referrals & for the first time ever in chiropractic, allow you to easily manage & monetize a patient's lifestyle needs resulting in enhanced patient satisfaction & more practice income.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 7:00 PM – 9:05 PM EDT
Royal Oak-Chiropractic Lifestyle Studio, 30955 Woodward Ave Suite 435, Royal Oak, MI 48073, USA
About the Event
MLiQ can help you to increase your PVA, get more new patients through our referral process, create passive income, and reactive non-active patients, all while enhancing patient care.
In case you haven’t heard about My Lifestyle iQ, it’s Dr. Riekeman’s newest project to advance patient care and the success of your office.
Join us to learn how MLiQ...
- is a new direction in patient care and management that’s become the new standard of care in medicine, ie. Remote Patient Management.
- can help to produce better results, increase patient satisfaction, create a more intense and meaningful patient interaction, and generate income using MLiQ.
- can monetize your philosophy, expertise and knowledge vs. just monetizing the adjustment.
- is simple to use with a huge impact.
- offers a 13 week patient education program that takes that load off the doc and increases PVA.
- offers a “New Patient Referral” drip campaign to stimulate high quality referrals into the practice.
- offers affiliate programs for weight loss, cleanses, etc that return $1000’s of dollars to the doc each month.
Be with your patients every step of the way, 24/7, as they work to prevent future health issues, clean up their diets, create more strength, flexibility and endurance in their daily routines, strive to build happiness and social well-being, or get rid of that constant brain fog, without having to spend extra time during their regular appointments. MLiQ will give you the opportunity to work closely with your patients over the adjusting table as they work to incorporate a chiropractic lifestyle into their daily lives; you will be at the center of helping your patients regain their health in addition to and supporting your adjustments.
Join us for an evening of all of the above with a good dose of Vitalistic philosophy, which of course is the basis of all of our programs.
This changes everything!